Dreaming of being your own boss and starting a company that puts your vision into perspective is something every motivated, ambitious human being has thought of, some time or the other. However, more often than not, it is the tedious planning that takes the life out of such dreams. Planning not only comprises the operational stages but also the step-by-step investment process that goes into setting up the infrastructure. Find out why affordable coworking spaces in kolkata can be great for you.
Often regarded as a millennial venture, coworking is not restricted to the young and adventurous souls anymore, even if it may have started like that. Recent trends show that corporates and large companies are also moving towards working out of shared office spaces. It must be surprising to note that a vast majority of professionals working out of shared office spaces include those who have been or owned business for over 3 to 5 years.
The introduction of affordable coworking spaces has brought in a major change on how startups operate their business. Let us explain how and why.
To establish a startup, there are a few primary investments involved which include but aren’t limited to:
- Office rental
- Furniture and furnishings
- Office equipment and supplies
- Electrical fittings
- Water, electricity and internet connectivity
- Security gadgets (CCTV)
There are several other costs involved but more than the money expenses, it takes a lot of time and effort to arrange for everything and to ensure that the money invested has been well-utilized.
However, affordable coworking spaces such as Kwicdeskz in Camac Street, Kolkata offers an alternative solution that not only helps entrepreneurs to kickstart their startup venture but also invest a very little amount as compared to having a traditional office. Furthermore, they provide the following features and benefits that makes working out of a shared office the ultimate solution for your startup:
- Choice of office space – Coworking spaces such as Kwicdeskz offer you a chance to choose between an individual workstation (if you are a one-man army) and a private cabin (for your support team). Also, if you prefer to work in a distraction-free environment, these cabins ensure that you work out of a shared office space but remain in a professional environment where you can be extremely productive.
- All-inclusive packages–At the beginning of the post, we talked about a few primary costs involved in setting up a traditional office. If you work out of one of these reliable coworking spaces, your package would include most of those plus so much extra.
- Flexible pricing –If you haven’t tried or heard of a coworking space yet, it is normal to be apprehensive to work out of such a setup. And, you may want to try adjusting to such an environment before you commit to it. To let you get used to such a working space, most coworking spaces offer various packages – daily, weekly, monthly as well as yearly.
- Networking possibilities – If you have recently established your startup, one of the most crucial things for your business right now is to connect with the right professionals in the industry. For instance, suppose you have just stepped into the world of fashion photography and you need to connect to fashion brands, fashion magazines, and even event coordinators. The dynamic nature of coworking spaces allows for professionals from all walks of life to come together and work under the same roof. And, thus, it gives you an opportunity to connect with those in your line of work and showcase your talent.
- Stay motivated – when you are starting up, it is easy to lose focus due to constant pressure and planning. But, if you work amidst so many professionals who are already established or are trying to make a name for themselves (such as you), it keeps you motivated. Not only that, but it also opens a window of opportunity for you to learn from others working alongside you and reach out for help, if and when you get stuck.
That being said, it is reported that by 2020, more than 13 million Indians are expected to work out of such affordable coworking spaces that will comprise large companies, freelancers, and startups. These numbers and the many features that a shared office space provides is the core reason why they are the best option for any startup.