Shared offices spaces, also known as co-working spaces, are the latest trend in the way many professionals choose to conduct their business. They are gaining popularity at a rapid speed, especially among freelancers, entrepreneurs, and startups. And, there is no surprise that every city is coming up with a handful of these. We are proud to announce the launch of KwicDeskz: the best coworking space in Kolkata, read this blog to know more about us.
With the rise of the “gig” economy and entrepreneurship, the Indian workforce has seen a massive transformation in the way it operates. The days are long gone when employees were chained to their desks slogging away at 9-to-5 mundane jobs. And, to suit the requirements of this promising workforce, several co-working spaces have cropped up nationwide.
India is the second-largest market for flexible workspaces in the Asia-Pacific region, second only to China, according to CBRE. And the market for co-working spaces has doubled in 2017 with Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Delhi-NCR emerging as co-working hubs.
What is a co-working space?
For those who are still new to the term, a “co-working space” is essentially a shared working space that offers a better alternative to working from home and a cost-effective alternative from investing huge capital in buying or leasing a dedicated office space. Basically, a shared office space offers an equal opportunity of working in a creative and productive environment to seeking professionals under one roof.
It is also right to say that co-working spaces enable independent business professionals to work in a professional setting without the need of owning or leasing big office space and investing huge capital.
There are a lot of professionals who are unexpectedly working outside of a conventional office setting. Even with a nice home-office setting, it’s likely to miss the company of coworkers, the comfort of dedicated conference and meeting rooms, and the immediacy of your workplace to an urban center. Trying to lease office space on your own simply doesn’t make financial sense (especially for freelancers and budding entrepreneurs). Thus, co-working spaces are the absolute middle ground for hundreds of professionals. It’s an environment to focus on your work, meet with clients, and possibly find the partners you need to make your business work efficiently. If you are looking for the best coworking space in kolkata, connect here.
What is Kwicdeskz?
Kwicdeskz, a newly established co-working space in Kolkata, is already turning a lot of heads because of the premium facilities and services that it provides to its clients. Situated in the heart of Camac Street, the central business district of Kolkata, the establishment offers a chance for professionals to work from one of the most premium locations in the city.
Spread across 2,000 square feet of beautifully designed shared office space, Kwicdeskz can cater up to 60 working individuals at a time.
Kwicdeskz: the best coworking space in kolkata
Let’s take a look at some of the brilliant facilities that Kwicdeskz offers to make it the best co-working space in Kolkata.
- Choice of workspace – Kwicdeskz comes with a lot of workspace choices that make it an extremely productive environment for everyone to work together. For instance, if you work by yourself, it gives you an option to rent an individual workstation, but if you have a small team that works with you, you can hire multiple desks or private cabins for all of you to work together.
- Fully-equipped meeting space – The co-working space has two dedicated, fully-equipped conference and meeting space with AV/HDMI facilities that you can hire if you have a special client conference or a business meeting with a partner who lives at a different location.
- Flexible packages and affordable pricing – At Kwicdeskz, you do not have to be bounded by a commitment. In other words, you have the freedom to rent the space for a year, a month, a week, or even a day. If you plan on using the space for a longer period though, it’s always more cost-effective to go for an extended duration.
- All-inclusive – By paying the rental fee for a dedicated workstation, you also avail complimentary high-speed internet, complimentary tea and coffee, access to a staffed reception that can be used to meet and greet your clients, mailing facilities that can be used to receive incoming business mails, a dedicated pantry and recreational area, comfortable office furnishings, and much more.
- Security – For long-term as well as short-term business professionals hiring a co-working space to conduct business, safety and security of the establishment is a major factor. To address this concern, Kwicdeskz not only offers its customers with secure RFD access but also CCTV surveillance with remote viewing facilities.
A one-of-a-kind shared working space equipped with avant-garde amenities to minimize your investment and maximize your productivity to help take your business venture to soaring heights, Kwicdeskz also enables you to pick from a fixed or a flexible desk. The makers behind the establishment live by and believe in providing real-life solutions to budding entrepreneurs and business professionals by offering them an opportunity to benefit from their top-notch sharing work-spaces that can be rented by investing a minimum capital towards the rentals, thereby helping them in keeping the handful for the much needed growth and expansion of their business.
Who is it for?
As mentioned earlier on the blog, a co-working space is suitable for any freelancer, entrepreneur, or a startup group. But, more precisely, a co-working space is for you, if you:
- Are starting out in the business world and have limited capital
- Work as a freelancer and do not wish to invest the majority of your earning in owning and maintaining an office
- Like to be location-independent with your work
- Want to work in a professional environment rather than home (to avoid distractions)
- Move between cities/countries frequently and cannot keep a fixed office
While there are a few similar establishments in the city, Kwicdeskz stands apart not only because of its manifold features and benefits but also because the brand aims at valuing their customer needs first and foremost.
Pay a visit to the shared office space in Camac Street today or give a call to book a seat for you and your group. For more on co-working spaces, keep checking the blog section. If you are looking for the best coworking space in Kolkata, please get in touch!